Monday, November 17, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I am going to tell you seven things about myself that are not known by everyone:

1. I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior when I was 6 years old

2. I am the oldest of eight children: seven girls and one boy

3.. I was born in Waco but spent most of my childhood in Houston area until I was 15 and then returned to the Waco area.

4. I married when I was thirty five to my husband.

5. I had lived in Central America on the edge of the rainforest for three years. My house was a Polisteel tent on stilts. I washed my clothing on a rock in the San Jacinto River and bathed in the same river.

6. When in Belize, I ate Iguana and other local dishes as well as lots of beans and rice

7.. I have five beautiful intelligent children but have never been pregnant. Yet, I carried them in my heart for years as a promise from God.

I will have to think about who to tag next

1 comment:

Tressa said...

I LOVE all your stories about your time in Central America, you could definitely blog more about that!

Thanks for playing- LOVE YOU!